- Well establlished worldwide studio
- 60+ staff in Brisbane studio - building new second game team
- Work on new IPs and famous franchises.
- Unreal Engine projects, mobile & Apple Arcade premium titles
- 22% bonus based on milestones
- Visa sponsorship & relocation an option post lockdown
- Start ASAP
This diverse role includes:
- Effectively working on the production processes from development to launch, and then during live operations.
- Supporting the Game Manager you will be responsible for coordinating and leading efforts across a large cross-functional team, including Production, User Acquisition, QA, Business Performance, Legal, and other diverse groups spread throughout the global organisation.
- Supporting the decision making process on product features and working closely with the Game Design team to transform simple ideas into detailed concepts.
- Coordinating with the Game Manger and Technical Director, the development throughout each phase of the production process concept, mock-up, alpha, beta, gold and updates.
- Preserving the vision for the game throughout development to deliver a quality product that will be highly successful in terms of retention, revenue and profitability.
- Communicating progress to all stakeholders on a regular basis, and share what you've learned
Why join this studio?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
Skills and experience
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience as a Producer, Development Director, or Project Manager.
- To have shipped at least 1 successful game, ideally on a mobile platform.
- To know what it takes to make a commercially successful product, and have a strong grasp of mobile gaming business-performance indicators and audiences.
- To be able to easily navigate between Game Design meetings, marketing conference calls, and bug-fixing discussions.
- Previously used tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, SVN and App Store build and understand approval processes.
- To have a proven knowledge of QA and the processes required to manage both internal and external QA.
- The ability to find the right mix of creative and data-driven decisions because you have a rare blend of creativity and analytical skills.
- The confidence to take full ownership of a game and defend decisions regarding strategy, scope, quality and resources.
- To be open to feedback and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
For full studio details or to apply, please contact me anytime.
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games