What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with the team to ensure new features are performant and scalable.
- Responsible for managing and tuning high-availability 24x7 PostgreSQL databases.
- Diagnose and solve availability and performance issues.
- Review and deploy DDL changes, implementing CI/CD pipelines.
Ideally you’ll have:
- Significant practical hands-on experience with database administration, backup and recovery, performance tuning and high-availability solutions.
- Detailed understanding of PostgreSQL database server architecture, concepts, features, and high-availability technologies.
- Experience with database replication, hot stand-by, clustering, and table partitioning.
- Previous experience with PostgreSQL on Azure a plus.
- Experience with data warehousing and setting up ETL applications and pipelines a plus.
- English fluency
We offer you:
- Very competitive salary
- Fun and relaxed environment
- Chance to work in a team of very passionate people where you can make a real impact
- Relocation support for foreigners; including social security, health insurance, and general assistance with settling
We prefer B2B but are open to discuss other types of cooperation as well.
We are expecting from the employee to work on-site once we are back in the office when COVID-19 pandemic is over.