Ever fancied working with a smaller more collaborative team?
This awesome indie studio is looking for a Senior Level Designer who will have worked on multiplayer games and have a deep understanding of the relationship between level geometry and the creation of a balanced multiplayer experience.
- Drive the design of your levels through iteration from paper design to final product
- Work with other departments to deliver multiplayer environments that embody the creative vision of the game
- Spearhead the collaborative process with other designers, artists, animators and engineers to create levels that can take full advantage of the technology the studio is using
- Prioritize and self-manage to meet deadlines
- 4+ years experience level designer.
- At least 1 shipped title.
- previous experience on Multiplayer games
- Ability to display process work such as paper maps, grey box levels, and documentation.
- Expert within the Unreal Engine or similar engines.
- An understanding of visual scripting systems
- Knowledge of building levels with modular assets.
- Ability to provide in-depth critique.
- Willingness to move to Toronto
- Familiarity working with version control (we use Perforce) and task-management software (we use Jira)
- 3D pipeline knowledge
- Knowledge of architecture
- Passion for the medieval era
Benefits & Perks
- Profit sharing
- Four weeks paid vacation
- A no crunching policy
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Monthly learning credit
- Free breakfasts and snacks
- Weekly happy hour
- Healthcare benefits