We are seeking an experienced engineering leader to join our creative, multifaceted and highly driven team. Our mission is to "Connect the World through Games" by building a truly social experience that makes the world a better place. To be successful in this role you will have a passion for games, outstanding process skills, awesome people skills, a high level of integrity, great technical depth, and a strong desire to build successful engineering teams. Don't hesitate; Apply now!
You will be perfect fit if you have:
What we offer you:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 8+ years of professional experience in mobile, desktop, or web application development. At least 2 years in mobile development with two or more shipped products.
- Ability to build, manage, mentor and lead multiple teams of engineers.
- Able to work collaboratively with engineering stakeholders including design, user experience, product and analytics teams.
- Strives for perfection in development process including planning, time and quality estimation, problem solving, and communicating development status.
- Updates knowledge constantly. Always learning and seeking to learn.
- Server experience is a plus; for example, web service integration, application server performance, relational databases or data analytics.
- Zynga RSUs, 401k match and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision insurance benefits as well as life insurance
- Lunch catered daily - stocked snack areas
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Emergency child care support
- Active Employee Resource Groups - Women at Zynga, ZPride, ZParents and more
- Dog Friendly offices
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Open vacation policy for most employees, generous vacation for other
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Gym Benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Casual dress every single day
- Culture of diversity and inclusion
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.