Manchester, United Kingdom
VR and AI
Permanent | Full Time
Masters of Pie was founded by Matt Ratcliffe and Karl Maddix, two problem-solvers who, from the first meeting in a café in London Borough Market, were inspired to pursue their vision of applying gaming methodologies to solve complex enterprise problems.
As a senior low-level network developer, you will Maintain and extend our custom networking API for VR/AR product as well as Solve a wide variety of challenging networking and architectural problems with the support of the tech lead.
The skills you will need to have:
• You must have experience designing networking protocols.
• You have experience in API first design.
• You have 5+ years of commercial working experience in C# and .NET 4.5 or better.
Bonus points but not essential:
• You have experience in enterprise networking environments.
• You have experience developing 3D multiplayer games.
• You have experience in C++ (with focus on OOP), Lua & other embedded scripting languages.
Keep Calm and waka waka...