Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience.
Our goal is to entertain the world with snackable content and gaming apps!
Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to join a small, independent, and helpful team.
You will have full ownership of your role allowing you to be unique and continuously strive for excellence to deliver innovative and creative projects.
- Advise business partners on domestic and international commercial, contract, IP/IT laws, regulations, and industry best practices;
- Assist in developing and maintaining the company’s policies, procedures, documentation, and communication materials;
- Develop training materials, and provide training to employees on legal matters;
- Provide guidance to product management teams on issues pertaining to new and existing products/features throughout the entire development lifecycle;
- Draft and negotiate publishing contracts, commercial contracts, Terms of Service;
- Follow up with changes in law and issue recommendations to ensure compliance.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with technology, cloud services, marketing laws and regulations
- Excellent negotiation skills, with the ability and confidence to represent the company
- Ability to work and lead under pressure, exhibiting timely and quality decision making
- Exceptional written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong work ethic, a self-starter, action-oriented and ensures accountability
- Law firm experience would be a strong asset is a plus