As a (Senior) Java Developer, you will play a key role in the technical infrastructure team of our Corporate Systems department. You will be part of a passionate and experienced agile engineering team with the mission to advance the development of our next-generation marketing tools by contributing with your knowledge of software architecture.
- You will be part of a diverse engineering team developing our Marketing platforms, you will work closely with our marketing department to shape and design various marketing tools and your work results will help us to use the social media budget more efficiently
- You will work in an agile environment with several cross-functional Kanban teams consisting of Backend-, Frontend- and Quality Assistance Engineers
- As part of our Corporate Systems department, you will help to maintain and further develop our high-performance culture in a cheerful and cooperative work environment, where achievements are recognized, regular knowledge sharing is encouraged, and fun is valued
- You have gained several years of professional experience in Software Development and you prefer to influence your team results as a Full Stack Developer participating not exclusively on the backend, but also on the frontend
- You are driven to take on a high level of responsibility and you are able to make good decisions based on an excellent understanding of business requirements
- Your excellent English language skills are the foundation of your well-versed communication skills
- You are willing to embrace our company culture as well as our company values
- As an additional advantage, your presentation skills are outstanding, and you like to give talks at one of our various internal knowledge sharing events
- Ideally, you have graduated in Computer Sciences, Business Information Systems or you have learnt about theoretical basics based on other relevant experiences
What we offer to all employees:
- You'll work in a multicultural agile team - enabling you and your team to form and actively optimize work processes
- We actively support personal development, pay for any necessary textbooks as well as sending you to Developer conferences
- You can set up your workspace as you wish: Mac, Linux or Windows, two or more monitors, a free choice of IDE as well as other software
- We provide you with a mobile device (e.g. iPhone or iPad) for private use
- You can take creative breaks: play table tennis with your team, play on our arcade machines, work out in our gym or simply go to our roof terrace to get some fresh air
- We contribute to your public transport ticket and subsidize contributions to the company pension plan
- We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and wellbeing
- We have regular team events (e.g. curling, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace and a company-organized after work get together every Thursday
- We offer trust-based working times in a modern office in the center of Hamburg
- Our company language is English, and we support all our employees and their partners with optional German lessons
- We help you relocate to Hamburg
- We have fun at work!
Are you excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a (Senior) Java Developer
? We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter & CV) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Maximilian Kaeding
would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames is Germany's leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames' first mobile title Warlords of Aternum is a fantasy turn-based strategy game. InnoGames' complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Share this job with your friends