We are proud to belong to the TOP 1% of all employers in Germany!
At Wooga, we are very proud of the diverse, creative and friendly environment we have established and we believe you will enjoy working with some of the best people in the industry. Each of our Woogas plays an important role in our success as a company and in shaping our culture. We really value our razor-sharp focus on story-driven casual games, excellent craftsmanship, and the truly collaborative way of working. We create joyful experiences that awaken our players’ desire to see what happens next. Based in the heart of Berlin, with over 250 employees from around the world, we work together to create high-quality casual games with engaging stories at the core of the experience.
We are looking for a Senior Isometric Artist to lead production of isometric buildings and props for our hit hidden object game. You will be working closely with Producers, Product Managers, Designers, Developers, and other Artists on creating visually stunning stories through your art.
About the role
- Using your 3D or 2D art skills and a keen eye for quality you will bring a world to life and create items that our players will love.
- You will be creating new content, realistic, and engaging environment pieces in the game’s unique art style.
- Become part of a studio and art discipline that prizes quality and development of its artists.
- You will mentor and manage a team of 4-5 artists, providing feedback, encouraging knowledge sharing and reporting status and progress to Art Lead and Content Producer
- You have a strong portfolio demonstrating a solid understanding of visual both in architectural design and the natural world
- You have experience creating environments in 3D or concepting 2D environments
- You have a professional eye for detail, shapes, proportions, composition, textures, colors and lighting
- You have experience with how different materials react to light and how to design so that they are combined in an appealing and believable way
- You understand how an environment can show history and place to tell a story
- You have good communication skills, understand how to work in a team and can receive and give feedback
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts working on crafting the world’s best games.
- Located in Europe’s most creative city with low cost of living and high quality of life. We offer a generous relocation package and home search support if you are not already located in Berlin. Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meet-ups, talks, brown bag lunches, internal trainings, workshops and many others.
- Participate in the company’s success - we offer a quarterly bonus scheme!
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other.
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We got your back!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences. Be yourself, we like you that way!