Position at Amplitude Studios
Amplitude is a team of experienced quality driven video game lovers who want to create the finest strategy games with the help of our players!
Based in Paris and created in 2011, they have released Endless Space, Dungeon of the Endless, Endless Legend, and Endless Space 2, all set in the same Endless Universe and all critically acclaimed.
They're renowned for doing things differently, the Games2Gether platform is a great example of this. It enables the community to participate in the creation of their video games from the early stages of development.
We are looking for a Senior IP Manager to set up and develop a complete strategy maximizing visibility and opportunities for Amplitude's IPs.
Under the supervision of the Studio Brand Director, your main responsibilities will include:
Skills and Experience
- Work hand in hand with our Brand Managers to develop our IPs by various means such as cross-media, transmedia, merchandising and development partnerships.
- Update our current IP bible with content produced by the dev teams. Create, use and update creative pitch decks to provide SEGA and potential partners with an overview of our business.
- Identify partners' priorities and define partnership business plan goals and objectives.
- Lead all projects related to IPs' development: research for new partners, presentation meetings, follow-up and coordination of project development with partners and key people within the studio.
- 5+ years in a similar position
- Strong project management and planning skills: you can prioritize and organize your workload according to the need of your audience
- Fully fluent in English (native speaker preferred), both written and orally
- Strong communicator with good presentation skills (able to be persuasive, build relationship and negotiate)
- Excellent motivation and relationship management skills, including the ability to get along with a variety of people and be a friendly, collaborative and assertive ambassador for the games
- Ability to work effectively within a team while taking on a proactive attitude to spot opportunities or potential issues ahead of time and propose appropriate solutions
- Flexibility and adaptability to fast-paced change environment
- Video games' player, passionate about strategy titles
- Other essential qualities we are looking for are creativity, proactivity, enthusiasm and humor!