Birmingham, United Kingdom
Programming and Development
Permanent | Full Time
Senior Graphics Programmer – Birmingham, UK
Fancy becoming the new Senior Graphics Programmer at a studio that has consistently developed innovative, successful and award-winning racing games for 30+ years?
You will be responsible for delivering the programming code that underpins all aspects of rendering to impact the appearance of the project.
You will need to have knowledge and experience of interactive rendering techniques on modern games console hardware including, shader development, visibility determination, physically based rendering models, lighting and global illumination.
Skills and experience you should have:
- Proven involvement in graphics programming for several shipped titles
- A Degree or equivalent in a relevant subject (eg. Computer Science, Physics, Maths, Games Technology)
- Fluent C++ deployed within a similar role in the games industry
- Experience in a senior graphics role on previous AAA titles
- Computer architecture knowledge and experience specific to the games industry
- Cross-platform, PC and Console games development experience
- Expert use of debugging and profiling tools
- Experience writing shaders (HLSL/CG etc.) and DirectX on console games
- Shader and GPU programming skills
- Advanced 3D geometry, pure & applied maths
- Highly experienced in the games industry, driven and self-motivated with top-notch attention to detail.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills proven in a games development environment.
- Proven teamwork skills within a multi-disciplined games development team.
- A demonstrable passion for and commitment to a career in games
Keep Calm and waka waka...