Duration:Full Time or Contract
Location:Liverpool or Remote
We are looking for talented Senior Programmers to join our development team.As a Senior Gameplay Programmer you will be responsible for bringing the vision of the game designers to life.
- Technical ownership of a major game feature and see this through from production to release.
- Work closely with the design team to create high-quality gameplay features.
- Write high quality code, following any standards/guidelines
- Help to develop technical design specifications and implement them
- Test and refine gameplay features throughout the development cycle of the project.
- Excellent C/C++ knowledge.
- An enthusiasm and passion for games.
- Previous experience shipping titles.
- A good degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Good maths and 3D programming skills.
- Unreal Engine 4 Experience.
- 2+ years industry experience
For this position we will need to see a demonstration of your talents, so include links to any released games, demos or projects that you'd like to show us. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees