Are you ready to join a huge studio, based in London? It's not only a great hub for the games industry, it'll be an awesome place to work!
Want to know what you'll be doing?
- Responsible for driving and implementing new core gameplay features through all stages of production
- Comfortable in providing constructive and proactive feedback into the design of new and existing features
- Working closely with other team members from all disciplines in a way that facilitates smooth workflow
- Offering suggestions as to how the development process can be improved upon
Bonus points if you have the following skills and experience:
- Advanced understanding in C/C++
- Knowledgeable of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them
- A familiarity with Unreal Engine
Don't worry, it's not all about what you can do for the studio. This is what they're offering you:
- Medical care for you and your family
- A generous annual bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Overseas relocation support
- On-site gym
- Subsidised masseuse, yoga and life drawing
- Monthly meals/outings
- Recreational clubs
- Season ticket loan
- Film and quiz nights in the on-site mocap theatre
- There’s even an employee-only store!
Interested? Of course you are!