Royal Leamington Spa
Art and Animation
Permanent | Full Time
Playground Games is seeking a skilled and experienced Senior Environment Artist to work on an entirely new AAA open world action / RPG project. You will be responsible for the creation of immersive environments that realise our game's vision, and will be working in conjunction with the Lead Environment Artist and Art manager to ensure our high quality bar is realised.
As a key member of the team, you'll be responsible for creating consistently high quality environment art, benchmarking and raising the bar for environment content in our new AAA project.
Your technical and practical abilities will be well developed, and you'll be able to grasp new concepts and programs quickly, as well as participating in R&D of new techniques to implement into the production pipeline.
As a flexible, highly motivated and detail conscious professional, you'll use your experience in your field to develop and mentor team members, while retaining hands-on creative responsibilities and keeping up to date with the latest bleeding-edge art production techniques.
- Experience of working on published titles on consoles.
- A proven track record in the delivery of high performance, high quality 3D assets for AAA titles.
- A thorough understanding of all technical aspects of environment creation.
- Strong interest in self-development of managerial skills, overseeing the work of other team members and mentoring and developing junior staff.
- An outstanding portfolio demonstrating your environment work for AAA titles.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's most exciting games studios, using cutting edge technology to create world class games, within an established, highly talented and collaborative team.
Keep Calm and waka waka...