What we are looking for
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Data Engineer (m/f/d) who will join our team in our office in Wrocław/Berlin or Remotely in Germany/Poland.
The ideal candidates will be flexible, enthusiastic, and innovative with Data Engineering background with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Simplify and unify global Data Platform.
- Design new Data Platform integration for diverse data sources (SQL & NoSQL DBs, logs, APIs, ...)
- Promote self-service and automation.
- Continuous improvement of current processes
- Work with internal customers to understand their needs.
- Ensure the quality and availability of the various infrastructures for our data platforms and pipelines.
- Develop automated data validation.
- Make impact on future Data Platform landscape
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for Data Platform related content
- Lead projects within the area of responsibility and contribute to cross-functional projects
Nice to have:
- 3+ years of experience as Data Engineer or similar position
- University degree in IT/Mathematics or comparable qualification.
- Python scripting knowledge
- Knowledge of modern Data Platform solutions (ELK stack and/or BigQuery preferred).
- ETL tool experience (preferably Airflow)
- Data query language knowledge (preferable SQL or ES DSL).
- Linux command line knowledge
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- EU work permit
What we offer
- Experience in gaming industry
- Knowledge of big data solutions
- Gaming industry experience
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills.
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company.
- A team of passionate colleagues.
- Competitive salary.
- Relocation Support.
- Regular company parties and team events.
- The possibility to work remotely from anywhere in Germany or Poland
The gamigo group
is one of the leading publishers of online games in Europe and North America and focuses on publishing, operating and support of online and mobile games.
Counting over 300 employees in Germany, Poland, South Korea and USA, gamigo
is one of the most important players in the gaming industry.
The gamigo group
currently has a portfolio consisting of over 25 massively multiplayer online games and more than 5.000 casual games. The game selection includes first-person shooters, fantasy RPGs, building-strategy games, mobile- and casual-games.
Since the company's founding in 2000, this diverse portfolio has been build-up through company acquisitions, purchasing of game licenses as well as worldwide publishing rights.
Part of the gamigo group
are gamigo AG
, gamigo Publishing GmbH
, Aeria Games GmbH
, gamigo Portals GmbH, gamigo US Inc., gamigo Inc
. and Kings Isle Entertainment Inc.