Permanent | Full Time
ABOUT GUNZILLA GAMES
Founded in 2020, Gunzilla Games is a fresh, independent developer working on its next-generation multiplayer shooter IP in three metropolitan locations: Frankfurt, Germany (HQ); Los Angeles, USA; and Kyiv, Ukraine. The company is helmed by Ex-Crytek board member, CSO Alexander Zoll, together with serial entrepreneur and CEO, Vlad Korolev. Gunzilla is built on the desire to innovate and push the limits of the industry.
Gunzilla's formidable team of talent come from a variety of industry-leading studios and publishers, including Ubisoft, Electronic Arts (EA), THQ and more. Oscar-nominated screenwriter, director and producer Neill Blomkamp joined Gunzilla as Chief Visionary Officer. In addition, the team features industry veterans like video game writer Olivier Henriot who helped shape the story of such notable games such as Assassin's Creed, The Division, Far Cry and many more, and Richard K. Morgan, the author of the Altered Carbon series, which has since been adapted into a popular Netflix show. Gunzilla's Chief Technology Officer Timur Davidenko led the development of CryEngine as Technical Director, and worked on Far Cry, Warface and Crysis. Art Director Jussi Keteli was involved in the iconic Gears of War series, Star Citizen and Hunt: Showdown.
• Players First & Foremost. We aim to create titles that players love and get lost in, so our games are developed with them in mind from the start.
• We Believe in Our People. We believe in building strong teams of self-motivated individuals empowered to work at their best in a supportive environment; when we're strong together, we thrive together.
• Commitment to Engagement & Quality. We are deeply passionate about what we do, ensuring we produce next-generation experiences of the highest calibre.
• Make Bold Moves & Innovate. We strive to make bold moves and push technology to its limits; there are no wrong steps if the outcome redefines the boundaries.
• Open & Honest. We believe in building trust through transparency and honest communication. We're proud of who we are, what we stand for, and what we're building.
ABOUT THE JOB
Gunzilla Games is looking for a Senior Backend Developer. You will participate in evolving high-load backend services for the game and core backend features development.
As the Senior Backend Developer, you will:
• Evolve high-load backend services for the game
• Core backend features development (e.g. inter-service communications)Metagame features development (e.g achievements, shop, profiles)
• Provide auto-testing coverage for new features (via unit testing, functional testing, stress testing)
• 4+ years of backend development experience using .Net framework
• Strong C# knowledgeProven experience with software design
• Experience with Web services development (REST)
• Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL databases
• Familiarity with MVC, Design patterns, and SOLID principles
• Experience with the following will be a plus:
- Designing microservices.
- Net Core/MonoLinuxHigh-load distributed services
- Version control systems
- Bug tracking systems
- Writing technical documentation
- UML diagram
• Flexible Working & Work from Home
• Health Insurance
• Revenue Based Bonuses
• English / German Courses
• 25 Annual Paid Vacation & Sick Days
• Public Transportation
• Relocation & Accommodation Support
• Office Perks & Gym Membership
Keep Calm and waka waka...