Royal Leamington Spa
Audio and Sound
Permanent | Full Time
Playground Games is seeking a Senior Audio Designer who will be responsible for shaping the soundscape of our entirely new AAA open world action / RPG project.
In this role, you will use your talent within the field of game audio production to help shape the soundscape of our entirely new project. You must be a team player, keen to share your own expert knowledge and ultimately help develop those around you using your unique skillset. As a senior sound designer you should be proficient in creating both world class sound effects and bespoke technical audio systems.
- At least 5 years of experience working on AAA games, including development on current-gen consoles.
- Expert working knowledge of Audiokinetic Wwise and Pro Tools.
- An incredibly keen ear for game audio production detail.
- A proven track record of world class technical audio design skills.
- Strong location and studio based SFX recording experience.
- Avid follower of cutting edge game audio techniques and new technologies..
- Excellent communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's most exciting games studios, using cutting edge technology to create world class games, within an established, highly talented and collaborative team.
Keep Calm and waka waka...