Division: | Department: | Location: Uppsala , SE
MachineGames is seeking an exceptional Senior Animator to join our team in making AAA games!
As a Senior Animator, your key areas of responsibilities are:
- Together with members of the team (production unit or advanced gameplay/effects team) work out animation need and requirements for team assigned game content. I.e. a level or cut-scene in the game.
- To communicate need to any out-of-team or external dependencies.
- To work together with Animation Director on pipelines and workflows to secure a high level of quality for all animations available in current and future MG products.
- To motion edit solved motion capture data to a level of quality determined in the animation pipeline.
- To create keyframe animations.
- To edit data for cinematics and make sure it fits with the rest of the assets in any given cinematic. (if applicable)
- Solid knowledge of the game development process and industry
- Strong understanding of game animation and implementation
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent learning skills and adaptation to pipelines and workflow
- Proactive in problem solving skills with a positive, confident attitude
- Motivated and creative with strong commitment to quality
- Solid verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- A sincere passion for games
- As a Senior, you are expected to lead by example and tutor any junior members within the animation discipline as well as other junior members in your team
- You operate within given constraints.
- You take responsibility over your actions.
- Strong familiarity with MachineGames´ titles
- Experienced MotionBuilder user