Hi-Rez Studios is immediately hiring a qualified Client Engineer to work on Rogue Company at our studio in Alpharetta, Georgia or full-time remote.
At Hi-Rez, you will have an opportunity to be part of an innovative environment that embraces new and different ideas. We are a passionate and enthusiastic bunch who love video games. We have incredibly talented individuals who are empowered to create, & challenged to learn. All of this means more opportunities for you to unleash your ingenuity, energy, collaboration, and dedication.
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Paladins, Tribes: Ascend, and Global Agenda as we embark on exciting new online game projects.
What our Client Engineers do:
Who we are looking for:
- Design, prototype, and code system level enhancements, features, and fixes for the game Rogue Company, as well as developing and debugging the UI needed to interact with and support them. You will implement these systems in Unreal Engine 4 using C++ and our UI toolkit.
Preferred candidate has:
- Exceptional C++ programming skills with 2+ years of software programming experience.
- Bachelor's degree or greater in Computer Science or similar discipline (Math, Physics, CE or EE) or equivalent experience thru professional game development, indie projects, or mods.
- Familiarity with Game UI concepts including multi-platform and multi-input concerns.
- Comfortable prototyping and working within an iterative development process.
- Continuous learner always striving to improve themselves and their team.
- Team-oriented but self-motivated.
- Passion for games. Strong work ethic.
- Problem solver.
- Gameplay programming experience.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4. C++ Programming, Blueprint, and UMG.
- Knowledge of source control.
- Experience with PC/Windows programming.
- Experience programming for console games.