Negotiable on experience
Programming and Development
Contract | Full Time
This studio specialises in realtime and virtual production. They produce creative storytelling and experience across platforms, including Extended Reality (XR) and games, and use realtime technologies behind the scenes for broadcast media. They are a leader in design and delivery of advanced immersive and interactive projects.
Software Engineer Unreal Engine 4 - REMOTE 12 month contract
Looking for an experienced software engineer with good Unreal Engine 4 experience. They are a small team so seeking an engineer who enjoys variety, learning and challenge in their work but the initial focus will be UE4 VR development integration and plugin development.
Remote work may be possible, depending on skills and experience, as long as you are able to schedule availability for at least 4 hours per day within our AEST (Sydney, Australia) work hours, Monday-Friday 10am-6pm, for meetings and collaborative work.
Priority Skills & Experience
· 2+ years professional game development experience
· Experience with Unreal Engine 4 and C++
· Good communication skills
The following are not essential but would help give you an edge
· Experience developing for mobile devices and/or current generation consoles
· MR or VR development experience
· Have shipped a commercial PC or console title
· Strong 3D math skills
· Flexible hours
· Remote work possible depending on experience and equipment
· Input into creative decisions on the project
· A welcoming, inclusive and progressive team
·Alternative can work inner Sydney onsite (Haymarket)
For more information on the studio or to apply, please contact me anytime.
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games
Keep Calm and waka waka...