Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
- Push company quality standards by studying product, engineering and consumer requirements;
- Drive innovation in QA processes and methodologies;
- Drive company-wide automation efforts by studying existing test plans to identify inefficiencies, drafting requirements for the automation engineer and working with testers to implement on projects;
- Mentor testers;
- Maintain and improve product inspection standards at all stages of development and throughout live operations;
- Create documentation for QA tools, standards and processes;
- Establish trackable quality metrics across all projects and set up a way to track them over time;
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional activities.
- 8-10 years of experience in Quality Assurance.
- 3-5 years of experience working on live projects
- 5 years of experience in strategy and planning
- Good knowledge of quality assurance best practices including automated tests
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with mobile, PC and console game testing
- Extensive knowledge of standard testing tools (JIRA, TestRail, Selenium, etc)
- Passion for making quality games
- Excellent technical mind
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Planning and organisation
- Good understanding of KPIs
- Responsiveness to external and internal clients