Programming and Development
Permanent | Full Time
SockMonkey are looking for experienced PROGRAMMERS to work on a number of projects, including licensed IP, and original games. Working as part of a team, and reporting to the Lead Programmer, responsibilities include programming game systems, solving technical problems and debugging.
The ideal candidates are passionate about programming and games, work well as part of a team, and looking to join an exciting and growing studio.
- 2+ years of games programming
- Worked on at least two games titles
- Experience of working with Unity or Unreal
- Work with other disciplines to implement gameplay and UI elements to their specification, and ensure clear communication
- Write high quality source code
- Familiar with source control systems
- Strong communication skills
- Experience on multiple gaming platforms
- Ability to assess task / timings to assist in schedule production
- Experience assessing, working with and debugging other programmers code
- Ensure games are compliant with manufacturers guidelines
- Liaise with QA to fix bugs
Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on experience.
Keep Calm and waka waka...