Karlsruhe | full-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
The Product Management is primarily responsible for the growth and success of our portfolio. We accompany the complete life cycle of our game products and continuously improve their performance.
As Product Manager you work hand in hand with a virtual product team from different service departments (Live Producing, Marketing, Data Analytics, Game Design, etc.). If you enjoy working with KPIs, analyses, forecasts and market trends, you've come to the right place.
- You develop product strategies and optimize the complete product life cycle with the help of KPIs
- You observe the gaming market and develop strategies to increase sales
- You are the main contact person for external partners, e.g. studios for game development
- You work closely with Data Analytics and Game Design
- You have good decision-making and conflict management skills
- You have professional experience in product and project management, preferably in the games industry
- You have a very good understanding of numbers and excellent analytical skills
- You enjoy sharing information with others and find it easy to explain things in detail
- You like working in a team and want to bring you and your abilities to the fore
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- We support your personal and professional development! Language courses, teambuilding activities, seminars and more
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- We put our complete trust in you! Through freedom to choose things like flexible assignment of working hours and personal responsibility for your own work
About Gameforge Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading publisher and operator of highly acclaimed Massively
Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds active, enduring global communities while supporting players through the highest quality LiveOps, localized community management, and impactful delivery of fresh content.
Gameforge's diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION, TERA, Kingdom Under Fire 2, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword, NosTale, and SoulWorker , along with strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ultimate Pirates .
More information is available on g ameforge.com.