Welcome to Bossa Studios! Our multi-cultural and daring London team creates distinctive games that millions of people love. Close collaboration between our teams and our fans is at the heart of how we develop and market our games.
On bad days we make original games. On good days we make genre-defining gaming experiences.
If you're an avid gamer, you will know us for our top hits including Surgeon Simulator, I Am Bread & BAFTA-winning Monstermind.
We're looking for a talented Product Manager (PM) to join our London based studio. The PM will support the definition of product vision through a commercial lens, own product monetisation strategy, and help define feature requirements. Reporting into the Head of Product, the PM will define and own KPI targets for their title, and ensure the product roadmap is well positioned to achieve these.
- Represent the commercial needs of the business within the game development team. Utilise your knowledge and experience of design, monetisation, distribution, and marketing.
- Own the commercial performance of your product. Ensure the Production & Marketing budgets balance against the business case. Assist and develop the product road-map to maximise ROI throughout the product life-cycle.
- Drive and own product performance. Set the quality goals, benchmarks and ensure the game hits its KPI targets.
- With the support of the Analytics team, analyse game metrics (acquisition, retention, engagement). Identify optimisations for player experience and financial performance.
- Collaborate to define the product vision, strategy, and business model for the product. Bring an understanding of business models, engagement mechanics, and a creative mind.
- Partner with Production and Design teams to define features that improve customer acquisition, retention and monetisation. Ensure they are being measured by Analytics and amplified by Marketing.
- Track the success of features after release. Establish internal and external benchmarks. Measure performance and provide actionable recommendations to the project teams.
- Keep up to speed with existing and emerging game monetisation models and mechanics.
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager within tech.
- Product Management experience in free to play (mobile, or Console/PC) essential.
- Strong stakeholder management skills. Comfortable interacting with senior leadership. Skilled in engaging with interdisciplinary teams (Analytics, Marketing, Design, Production).
- Deep knowledge of the games industry. It's trends, design paradigms, business models and go to market approaches.
- Comfortable with taking ownership and accountability, a self-starter.
- Ability to deliver data driven recommendations in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong experience in quantitative analysis and interrogating data.
- Exceptional team player. Able to partner with and influence creative and technical talent alike.
- Flexible working style. Agility in tackling both detailed problems and higher level product strategy.
- Passion for creating innovative, fun, and compelling games.
- Annual Holiday Allowance - our holiday year runs from 1st January- 31st December. We offer all employees a starting holiday allowance of 22 days + UK bank holidays. This allowance will increase by one day after every year up to a maximum of 25 days.
- Private Medical Insurance (BUPA) - on successful completion of your probation period you will be eligible to join Bossa's healthcare scheme which is provided by BUPA.
- Life Assurance - you would immediately be entitled to be part of Bossa's Life Assurance scheme which in the unfortunate event of an employee's death their subsidiaries will receive a tax free lump sum payment of 4 times their annual salary.
- Pension Scheme - we match up to 5% of any money that you pay into the pension pot.
- Employee Assistance Programme - you will immediately have access to a 24/7 confidential helpline that assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being.
- Supportive family polices - six months fully paid maternity leave and three months fully paid paternity leave
- Cyclescheme - The Cyclescheme allows you to get up to £1,000 worth of bike and accessories through Bossa. You then pay a monthly 'salary sacrifice' to effectively 'hire' the bike and kit, over a 12 month period.
- Discounted gym membership
- BYOB - Bring Your Own Bossian, of course! - awesome referral bonus
- Eye Tests - Bossa will provide you with an eye test voucher and will also cover up to £40 towards a new pair of glasses.
- Travel to Work Loan - it's a scheme to help Bossians out with the way they pay for their work travel expenses. Bossa lends you the money to pay for your annual travel ticket up front. We then take out a repayment from your net salary on monthly basis which can either be spread over 10 months or 12 months.
- Healthy Mondays, free snacks, fruit, drinks and just about a 100 types of tea for you to enjoy
- Aaaand more: we have fantastic company culture, loads of social events, company updates (with booze and fancy non-alcoholic drinks) and we're in the center of London (food is amazing here!)