$60-80K + superr
Permanent | Full Time
Successful & expanding mobile games development studio
Multiple titles, own IP & well known international brands /titles
Mobile F2P & VR games
Australian & NZ citizens, residents or work visa holders only
Remote on boarding but preference for Melbourne onsite post lockdown
Producer (Mid to Senior)
A critical role for ensuring the successful delivery of a game that’s within time, budget as well as hitting our bar of quality that we’re synonymous with.
A Producer is regarded as middle management within the company and ultimately takes the onus on the product delivery by leading the development team on any given title. The Producer is expected to do this by for keeping the team running efficiently, identifying and clearing any obstructions or distractions to help keep the path clear for developers.
Prior Experience & Skills:
- 3- 5 years previous Game Development experience ( Mid to Senior roles open)
- Proven track record of shipped titles
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated technical aptitude; Strong preference to applicants with development and/or game development experience.
- Work with the development team and owns the schedule of product development. Ensure external dependencies are catered for.
- Form the creative glue between other creative departments to drive the vision of a project & leads standups.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to identify project inefficiencies & invoke change. Otherwise, raise the inefficiencies with senior management
- Ability to adapt and be effective in new situations within a highly dynamic environment.
- Have the ability to communicate with varying levels of stakeholders, within your team and throughout the company.
- Effectively understand & reach independent conclusions on issues that may arise during development. This means being accountable for those decisions too.
- Ability to identify & escalate team issues as needed. Especially when it’s a performance-driven or output driven issue.
- Inspire subordinates on your team, have face to face meetings as needs be with individuals.
- Have an understanding of studio expenditures when creating product roadmaps. This should include but not be limited to project budgets, staff seniority and their outgoings, public holidays, and studio shut down dates.
- Solve problems creatively, not just analytically. That means, using the creative game developer flare to tackle problems.
- Understand driving forces behind games in a free to play market. Criteria such as monetization, engagement, retention & the identification of a core loop. Suggest improvements as needs are.
- Report back to Studio Executives on project health and status.
-Ensures effective use of QA tester's time.
For full studio & job details, please contact me anytime.
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games
Keep Calm and waka waka...