Duration:Full Time or Contract
Location: Liverpool or Remote (UK)
We're looking for a talented and passionate Producer to join our team! Your main task will be to work with the Game Director and Lead Producer, owning multiple game features and taking them from initial concept through to development and release.
You will work with cross discipline teams and be responsible for ensuring the schedule, scope and risks for the features are constantly monitored and communicated. Alongside of this you will be required to communicate progress and gather feedback from the wider development team.
- To lead feature or development teams and collaborate across different disciplines in order to define project goals, requirements and agree priorities of work.
- Regularly review progress with the team and senior management, gathering feedback on our features, understand how all departments work combines toward the goals of our games.
- Define and understand the risks during concept, and manage them through the features development.
- Document, track and communicate project status and scheduling changes with key members of the team and adapt the schedules where necessary.
- To ensure their teams are fully up to date with progress across all of our our titles by working closely with the studio production group.
- Experience leading teams building AAA titles on current generation platforms.
- Experience of agile project management processes.
- Broad knowledge across diverse areas of game-making.
- A background in an existing area of development such as art or production is desirable.
- A passion for solving problems and building motivated teams.
Lucid Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees