As a result of signing a new project we need another Producer to come and join us.
As a Producer at Tag you are responsible for the day-to-day project & team management of one of our projects. You will use your skills and experience to ensure that your team has everything they need in order to deliver an exceptional product that fulfils the requirements of the client. We strive to give our development teams complete autonomy, and your role is to ensure that there is clear direction for the team, a transparent and constructive relationship with your team & client and a robust and realistic plan that the team is bought into delivering.
At any one time we are usually working on up to four projects with different clients, doing everything from full product development to live ops - life at Tag is never dull! We are committed to developing our people, passionate about delivering great quality games for our clients, and feel strongly that a focus on continual improvement is how we achieve those.
As one of our Producers, you'll have the opportunity to drive these things to take Tag forward. You'll also be a part of a Production team who work closely with each other providing feedback, suggestions and support when needed.
If you like the sound of us and the work we do we would love to hear from you.
- Cultivate healthy, constructive & respectful relationships with every member of your team
- Ensure everyone on your team has what they need to deliver their best work
- Day-to-day management of the development team's plan
- Work closely with other Producers & Managers to facilitate communication, knowledge sharing and effective processes across the studio
- Own the overall project plan, ensuring work is planned, tracked & reported effectively
- Work effectively with your team to define/refine effective & efficient development process
- Primary point of contact for the client, enabling frequent and transparent communication
- Closely monitor, manage & communicate risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies
- Maintain a healthy and productive working relationship with the Product Owner and/or the client on your project
- Ensure there is a clear vision/direction for the project, that is documented appropriately and well understood by all stakeholders
- Champion player experience and product quality
- Work closely with all disciplines to influence decision making and promote a culture of continual improvement
- Previous production experience is necessary for this role - minimum 2 years - and experience of at least 1 full development cycle (concept to live ops) on mobile platforms
- Leading multi-disciplinary development teams
- Successfully managing Clients/3rd party relationships over a period of time (min 6 months)
- Task/bug tracking software e.g. Jira or similar
- Wiki/Confluence or similar tools for managing documentation
- Console/PC development
- Familiarity with certification and submissions requirements for Sony/Microsoft and working directly with First Party groups on submissions
- Localisation processes/outsource partners