Arkane Studios in Lyon, France is seeking a talented and experienced Producer to join the current producing team in making AAA games.
The ideal candidate will manage the organization, scheduling and daily coordination of game development.
- Drive and own scheduling for a specific part of the team
- Make sure his/her team always understand current short-term goals and how they fit the project vision
- Assist with various production tasks based on daily needs and requests from the global development team
- Daily track and review the status of the game, and remove blockers for all on going work throughout all the team
- Ensure adherence to schedules and budgets and delivery of milestones on time and on target quality
- Contribute and help with overall production practices improvement
- Assist the Production Director in tracking the development cost and respect of development budget
- Assist with recruiting and interviewing candidates for positions in the studio
- Assist in training actions: ensure that team members have the right technical skills
- Analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- Capacity to analyze risk and make contingency plans
- Creative, innovative, proactive, diplomat
- Result-oriented and work under-pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in French and in English
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience in project management in video game development
- Experience in managing cross discipline teams
- Ideally have shipped a minimum of 1 AAA game title in a project management role
Working as an Arkanite
Arkane Studios' iconic brands such as Dishonored®, Dishonored 2® and Prey® have become staples of popular culture for generations of gamers. Our company provides technical, design and artistic leadership as a world-renowned game developer and technology innovator since its founding in 1999.
Our studio is professional with a relaxed working atmosphere located in the trendy area of Lyon Confluence - a hot spot for nature, sports, food, and music.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, incl. private medical insurance, flex hours, up to 30 paid vacations days per year, sports program, transport compensation, onboarding program etc.