MachineGames @ Uppsala, SE
MachineGames is looking for an experienced Producer to join our Team in Uppsala, Sweden. Producers work with all parts of the team to plan the work, facilitate communication, solve problems and remove anything getting in the way of our teams being able to work. Candidates will be comfortable influencing and negotiating priorities with other teams’ leadership, particularly emphasizing overall organizational success as the most highly-desirable outcomes.
This is a permanent position starting as soon as possible. We will support your relocation and/or application for work permit if you have a non-EU passport and/or not currently residing in Sweden.
- 1-3+ years of project management experience in online, PC, mobile or console game development
- Demonstrated ownership of individual and team success and/or failure
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, detail orientated, and ability to multi-task under pressure
- Strong familiarity with Bethesda titles
- Take responsibility for production of sections of our games, pulling together a cross-functional team and building processes and pipelines that let them deliver a shared goal, on time and within a budget.
- Communicate with senior management and collaborate with discipline directors to solve problems and mitigate risk
- Manage handoffs between your team and teams that are up and downstream
- Prioritize open issue list based on quantifiable business justification
- Gather, interpret, and manage large volumes of data from many sources
- Demonstrate either correlation or cause/effect between feature/service changes and customer behavior
- Proactively monitor the development bug database and consumer feedback channels to identify potential future problems
- Strong technical background
- Familiarity with submission and publishing guidelines on major distribution platforms
- Experience working with remote development teams
- Experience managing the schedules and deliveries of third party and external groups
- Experience in other disciplines of development