We are building a new mobile game with daring innovations and deep gameplay in both single-player systems and multiplayer collaboration and competition. The fidelity and security of the player's online experience will be crucial to the success of the product. We are looking for an experienced engineer who has LiveOps experience, specifically with helping to monitor and manage back-end tech stacks and assist with tasks such as regular release deployment, load testing, and troubleshooting live issues. Additionally, you will have an opportunity to work on user-facing features and core engine functionality.
- Configure and maintain game server infrastructure and monitoring within the corporate environment.
- Coordinate with cloud-operations and network security teams.
- Architect and develop microservices (possibly including client-side components that use these services).
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent education/work experience
- 6+ Years industry experience as a Software Developer
- Expert knowledge in C#, C/C++, or a similar programming language. Unity experience is a plus.
- Experience with ECS/EKS, Terraform, Packer and Docker
- Experience with Grafana, DataDog or similar monitoring software
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms and software methodologies
- Prior game development experience (shipped titles or live games experience)
- Self-motivated, self-directed, with proven experience developing and optimizing code
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable working on-site in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience and expertise on the client side as well, like feature, graphics, or gameplay engineering, is a major plus
What we offer you:
- Zynga RSUs, 401k match and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision insurance benefits as well as life insurance
- Lunch catered daily - stocked snack areas
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Emergency child care support
- Active Employee Groups - Women at Zynga, ZPride, ZParents and more
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Open vacation policy for most employees, generous vacation for other
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Gym Benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Casual dress every single day
- Culture of diversity and inclusion
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.