£0 - £0 Per Hour
Farnborough, United Kingdom
Business Operations and Analytics
Permanent | Full Time
We're looking for an experienced Principal Programmer to guide our next generation of quality VR games through the full dev cycle, from prototyping to launch! Principals at nDreams have a deep understanding of their discipline and are skilled at technical design, able to plan projects and lead teams through thick and thin. Whether you're an experienced lead looking for a new challenge, or a senior coder at the top of your discipline looking to make more impact on development, our technical director Grant would love to hear from you!
What Will You Be Doing?
- Designing and directing high quality, scalable features for our exciting AAA-quality VR games.
- Applying specialist knowledge and experience to cutting-edge feature and system development.
- Working with production team to plan, steer and review code work across a project.
- Guiding a code team in the production of clean, efficient and reusable code.
- Driving the technical quality of gameplay, systems and visuals throughout our products.
Who Are We Looking For?
- An experienced generalist who's self-motivated, a team player and takes the lead on complex tasks to produce results quickly.
- Proven track-record programming high quality features for published PC, console or mobile titles, along with authoring efficient and scalable game systems.
- Experience leading, managing and mentoring other coders.
- A thorough knowledge of 3D maths and data structures, along with performance-minded development and optimisation skills.
- An advanced knowledge base of C++ programming, data structures, design patterns and software engineering.
- If you have VR development and Unreal experience, that would be ideal too!
Why Join nDreams?
Our open, creative and diverse culture. As part of our small but growing studio you'll be empowered to explore your ideas and put your own stamp on the titles you work on.We offer some great perks, including flexible core hours, 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays, two duvet days and your birthday off!), share options and various monthly socials such as Bacon Sandwich Monday (vegetarian sandwiches also available!) and Free Drink Friday!Our upcoming titles are bigger, better and different to anything we've worked on previously: Once you've seen what we're up to, we're convinced you'll want to be involved…
This is a permanent role based in our modern studio in Farnborough, UK, which is an easy commute from Guildford and London. Salary is dependent on your experience.If you're interested, then we'd be delighted to you to get in touch! Send us your CV via the link or send us an email to mailto:email@example.com>firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep Calm and waka waka...