Crytek is looking for a part-time Part-Time ( 29H/W ) Customer Support Representative in our Istanbul Studio for Crytek's online service titles who works within a shift schedule.
The ideal candidate is passionate about online gaming and has excellent organizational, customer service, and troubleshooting skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communications.
Back to all jobs Share
- Assist customers with inquiries and issues relating to Crytek's online service, products, and customer accounts;
- Provide technical assistance with installation or launch issues with Crytek products and help troubleshoot performance issues reported by customers;
- Monitor, investigate and follow up on inquiries and issues to ensure they are resolved in the most efficient manner possible;
- Prioritize workload based on the severity of issues, investigate and forward critical issues to the relevant person/team in a timely manner to ensure the highest quality of service;
- Document issues and assist with maintaining a knowledge base of known problems;
- Maintain a high level of knowledge about Crytek products and services;
- Provide feedback on tools and procedures to help improve customer support workflow and enhance the player experience.
- Strong sense of Online Game Customer Services;
- Excellent English communication and writing skills;
- In-depth understanding of PC hardware/software/ troubleshooting;
- Strong motivation and a high level of commitment;
- Able to work independently;
- Strong multi-tasking skills;
- Strong knowledge of Windows-based operating systems;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, or equivalent tools;
- Passion for video games;
- Agile with a "can do" attitude - must strive to find an answer to problems proactively, using available resources;
- Keep a positive team-oriented attitude;
- Be proactive and self-motivated;
- Willing to work with a shift schedule to cover peak hours of online gaming.
- Additional languages are a plus.
- Experience troubleshooting networking issues.
- In-depth knowledge of Crytek games.
- In-depth knowledge of online service-based games
What you can expect from us
- Professional development together with a world-leading gaming company;
- Competitive salary;
- Private Health Insurance;