Riot Games was established in 2006 by avid gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. Players form the foundation of our community and it's for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience, and beyond!
We're looking for passionate professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. We embrace those who see things differently and aren't afraid to experiment. That's where you come in.
To support our growth and nurture our relationship with players in the UK, we opened a publishing office in the heart of London. To make that initiative a success we need inspiring leaders to help us build it up.
That's where you come in.
As Office Manager, you will report to the UK Country Manager. This will be a 12 month contract where you'll be responsible for keeping the utilities current, the supplies stocked and the paperwork filed. You'll also handle the logistics, making travel arrangements, scheduling conference calls and coordinating with all the other Riot Games headquarters across the globe.
As a UK Rioter, you will join a dedicated team of specialists, committed to becoming the most player-focused game company in the world. You will share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and intense passion for gaming.
- Ensure that the office remains well stocked with all the various provisions and sundries befitting a Riot Games studio, along with keeping the lights on, the water running, and the interwebs buzzing
- Make travel arrangements for local teams and help to coordinate appointment schedules
- Employ your logistical genius to ensure that communications and supply lines between the UK and Riot's other global offices remain open, scheduling conference calls and arranging visits
- You will support the onboarding process for new hires and will be the first point of contact for other Rioters in need of support
- You will have 2+ years experience managing a growing office
- You will have built up a network of the best suppliers in the local market, so you know which suppliers can best handle a variety of orders, from office snacks to internet connections
- You will have previous project management skills and are comfortable keeping projects on track by managing the right people, materials, and support needed
- Experience with the Google Suite is a bonus
- Experience in the procurement to pay realm. From raising POs to getting invoices paid.
- Experience with travel and expense systems such as Egencia or Concur
- Experience setting up a new office space
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position! Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every one of the requirements for a particular role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!