At Darewise Entertainment, we’re developing a massively connected online experience designed to support millions of players across multiple platforms. As a Darewise Monetization Manager, you contribute to the success of our studio by defining and implementing long term monetization strategies for our game, Life Beyond.
Please note that this position is either full-time on-site in Paris - or you can work remotely from your home anywhere in Europe.
- Definition and implementation of monetization strategies to achieve high retention and revenue
- Work closely with our Communications, Design and Production teams to ensure the realization of the strategies
- Optimize and adjust monetization schemes by defining and monitoring KPIs
- Set realistic goals while respecting the player experience
- Watch the market and its monetization trends to identify best practices as well as innovative ideas
- Competitive salary (based on experience) with stock options*
- 35 days off per year
- Flexible working scheme
- Live in Paris, one of the most iconic and exciting cities in the world or enjoy working from home anywhere in Europe!
- Relocation package including EU working visa assistance if necessary
- Public + private health insurance*
- Profit share scheme
- 50% refund of your public transport card*
- Work within a small, highly motivated team who are passionate to succeed
- Get the most comfortable and efficient work environment (Herman Miller chairs and standing desks)*
- Monthly team building events in Paris
- Quarterly offsite events with the whole Darewise team
- Visit your coworkers in other countries for free (up to twice a year)
- Become part of an inclusive and experienced international team
*some benefits may vary based on your location
- At least 3-4 years of experience working as a Monetization Manager or in a similar role
- University degree in management, business, economics or a related field
- Experience and proven success in the monetization of online game services
- You have an analytical mind, are at ease working with KPIs and conducting quantitative analyses
- A positive attitude and the ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English
- Extremely organised with excellent attention to detail
- Analytical and metric driven approach
Also nice to have:
- Experience managing monetization for AAA F2P/Game-as-service projects for PC and console
- Knowledge of and experience with MMO products
Our recruitment process consists of a preliminary application screening, HR Interview, Lead Interview, and Executive Interview, with on-site interview as the final step in the process. In special cases, exceptions or modifications can be made, and for some positions may include a test.
Note: Though our office is located in Paris, English is our official office language. As such, we request for all applications to be submitted in English; non-English applications will not be considered.