Mobile Marketing Manager
Bethesda Softworks @ Rockville, MD, US
The Mobile Marketing Manager will work closely with product development, with a focus on mobile products, to make sure our games meet and exceed consumer expectations and are commercially viable, achieve profitability and ROI goals, are well positioned in the marketplace, have a strategic mobile marketing plan, and are brought to market successfully and managed throughout their lifecycle as ongoing brands. As a new role for Bethesda Softworks, you will be establishing the performance marketing processes that consist of planning, creative iteration and experimentation, deriving insights, and applying those to future plans to improve ROI.
- 3+ years of experience with mobile user acquisition, ad buying analysis, or equivalent
- 2+ years analyzing large data sets and acting based on the analysis, related to digital ad buying
- Advanced Excel proficiency (lookups, advanced formulas, pivot tables)
- BA in Business, Marketing, Economics, or a related degree
- Knowledge of both iOS and Android platforms
- Ability to uphold product positioning, set goals and objectives with methods to measure success and failures
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with privileged information, work well with others and handle a high-pressure environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Knowledge of the mobile games market and lifecycle of mobile games
- Build strategies to grow loyalty and drive repeat customers on our mobile channels.
- Plan, forecast, execute, track, and report on user acquisition and messaging strategies and plans to hit user metric and ROI targets
- Manage and optimize app store listings to drive conversion rates and maintain brand vision
- Identify key-success factors for mobile games, build its final positioning, and benchmark your analysis against consumer research studies.
- Work with product, technology, and BI teams to develop tools, build process, and drive successful executions built on results and learnings.
- Conduct and analyze market research data to define product positioning, as well as monitor competitive activity and identify consumer needs.
- Plan and develop branding communications, advertising, promotional and PR programs to enhance sales of his/her product(s). This will include consulting with management and working directly with members of product development, legal, finance, sales and marketing in strategic planning, creative execution and media planning.
- Assist with development of a communication strategy of the game.
- Work with Brand teams to develop assets (media, trailers, demos, app store materials, screenshots…) and ensure that your assets are translated into the constitutive elements of the game, such as universe, characters, and actions.