A Game Master’s primary role is to help customers in our online games. They offer assistance and guidance to users in-game, through email, via SNS, etc. Game Masters will act as an organizer, arbitrator, and official in situations regarding the game and its users. Game Masters also monitor the game’s live-service, participate in in-game events (both planning and execution), and generate game improvement suggestions through the voice of the customers.
- Assist customers with inquiries and issues relating to the game’s service
- Develop and maintain customer/player relations in and outside the game
- Monitor and maintain an in-game administrative presence and enforce game policies and rules of conduct
- Be an informative resource for the company’s user base
- Monitor networking and game functionality with the use of in-house tools
- Collect, investigate, and process various data regarding in-game issues, exploits and bugs
- Help brainstorm, create, plan and execute in-game events and future content for the game
- Work closely with project members to ensure milestones are met in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience in a Game Master or Customer Service role within the game industry.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format.
- Fluent English in both written and verbal communication skills.
- Additional languages are a plus, in particular (Portuguese, German, French, and/or Spanish).
- Proficient computer skills (troubleshooting, MS Office products, basic networking)
- Passion for mobile games and in-depth knowledge of the gaming communities in general.
- The position is for in-office employment at the Kakao Games EU office located in Amstelveen, Netherlands.