Permanent | Full Time
Are you a Producer who fancies a move to marvellous Montreal? You'll be joining the leading creator of mobile games, working on games that pull in a monthly audience of 113 million international players.
This is your chance to join one of the world's best game developers, with your games being distributed to over 100 countries! There will be plenty to do in your down time too though, so don't worry about that. Whether you'll be wanting to rock up at the local ice rink and watch the Montreal Canadiens or relax with the drumming beats of Tam Tams in Mount Royal Park, there will never be a dull moment in your new city.
The players will also be at the core of this role - After all, you do have 113 million per month! You'll be overseeing a Community Manager and general Customer Care to ensure the AAA games are receiving a AAA reception.
The Producer’s main responsibilities are to produce a title, from the pitch to the market release:
• Macro- and micro-organising the team, planning and following up on the different production cycles: pitch, concept, design documentation, mock-up, alpha, beta, gold
• Overseeing quality in different areas of development: game design, art, programming
• Delivering the project on time while respecting the allocated budget
• Communicating constantly with international editing teams
• The producer is assisted on a daily basis by a studio manager and international leads.
Interested? Give Maxa call on +44 (0)
Keep Calm and waka waka...