Negotiable on experience
Programming and Development
Contract | Full Time
This studio specialises in realtime and virtual production. They produce creative storytelling and experience across platforms, including Extended Reality (XR) and games, and use realtime technologies behind the scenes for broadcast media. They are a leader in design and delivery of advanced immersive and interactive projects.
Mid to Senior Android Developer (Kotlin) 3m full time contract role
Remote work may be possible, depending on skills and experience, as long as you are able to schedule availability for at least 4 hours per day within our AEST (Sydney, Australia) work hours, Monday-Friday 10am-6pm, for meetings and collaborative work.
Priority Skills & Experience
· Experience building Kotlin for Android applications
· Experience with integrations, APIs and 3rd party applications
· Be able to commit to delivery schedules and meet deadlines
· Have the capacity to work remotely
· Have good English language communication skills
· Be proactive in problem solving and troubleshooting
The following experience is not essential but would help give you an edge
· AR application development
· UE4 development
· Web XR development
· Streaming video protocols
· Flexible hours
· Remote work possible depending on experience and equipment·
· Alternative can work inner Sydney onsite (Haymarket)
· World-class opportunity to work on cutting-edge virtual productions
· Experience building high quality real-time products & services
· Experience working with large international customers and vendors
· A welcoming, inclusive and progressive team
For more information on the studio or to apply, please contact me anytime.
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games
Keep Calm and waka waka...