ZeniMax Media, Inc. @ Rockville, MD, US
The Marketing Producer will work with the Marketing team on the strategic planning and execution of world-class product hubs to support our games throughout their lifecycles – from announcement, to launch, to post-launch. This position will also be a subject matter expert on best practices to create industry leading product hubs.
- Requires a BA in Business, Marketing or Communications.
- 2-4 years experience in digital marketing, web production or related fields.
- Excellent communication/organizational skills.
- Experience with consumer products. Gaming knowledge a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Agency experience (either within an agency or managing agencies) required.
- Subject matter expert on web/online best practices.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with privileged information, work well with others and handle a high-pressure environment.
- Partner with brand managers and content team to produce game hubs: build requirements and manage budgets, agencies and timelines.
- Continually update the development of product hubs to reflect the product lifecycle and the community needs.
- Partner with stakeholders in marketing, sales and production to build requirements and manage the deployment of new public-facing features for the web platform.
- SME on best practices and new ideas on product hubs and web presence. Key point of communication on all new features and how they can be utilized.
- Partner with Brand, PR, CRM and Media teams to ensure their needs are being met by the platform.
- Partner with internal UX team to provide guidance, feedback and oversight based on marketing’s needs and requirements.
- Partner with all stakeholders on third-party platforms, and lead the process of integration and understanding of best practices.
- Internal SME on platform CMS. Ability to train others to utilize the CMS.