If you live and breathe marketing and you like gaming we need to talk!
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager with drive, strong opinion and passion for games to build, lead and execute global MADFINGER Games marketing activities.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from idea to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, performance analysis, and much more
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Develop marketing strategies and tactics with impact to ensure that qualified traffic is driven to our games
- Responsibility for marketing team leadership and performance
- Participating in building strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Enthusiasm, passion for video games and the drive to make this role your own
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field and minimum of 4 years' of demonstrable experience
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Experience in Research, Analysis, Writing and Public Speaking