Marketing Campaign Manager
Bethesda Softworks @ Rockville, MD, US
Bethesda Softworks is looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager.
- 5-10 years of experience in marketing, with a focus on digital marketing
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, including IBM, Adobe or Salesforce
- Experience Leading cross-functional teams, specifically product, business intelligence and sales
- Experience developing and managing digital marketing content and campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience writing both long-form and short-form digital marketing content
- Interest in gaming required; experience working in the gaming industry a plus
- Data driven marketer with strong analytical skillset, with experience driving key business KPIs and presenting results at the senior management level
- Strong project management skills with the ability to push projects forward
- Own CRM marketing roadmap – including segmentation of players and personalized, targeted communications – across our games.
- Develop blueprint for CRM success, including game data inputs, outputs and analysis required during the game development stage; Memorialize blueprint across key organizational functions and customize it by game.
- Create and manage content for targeted, multi-channel digital marketing communications for all live services games.
- Build player segmentation at brand and publisher levels using marketing automation tools and predictive analytics, continue to test and optimize segmentation.
- Develop A/B testing plans for multi-channel campaigns with clear KPIs; regularly work across marketing to report and present findings, up to the senior-management level.
- Manage digital communications calendar across brands, at the global level.
- Manage communications for publisher-level campaigns, including large-scale events, cross-brand sales, cross-sell initiatives.