Cambridge, United Kingdom
Art and Animation
Permanent | Full Time
Frontier are the studio behind Planet Zoo, Jurassic World Evolution, Elite Dangerous and Planet Coaster. We are Britain’s biggest independent publisher and developer of videogames, based among the world-leading technology cluster in the historic city of Cambridge, England.
As a Marketing Artist you will have the opportunity to work on high quality key art and imagery that will be used to represent our work for promotional purposes, so must be of a very high standard. You will apply your keen visual and sculptural skills on a range of artistic styles covered by Frontier's diverse and growing portfolio.
· Create superb public facing, high-end digital 2D illustration to communicate the brilliance of the game to an expectant audience through key imagery and screenshots
· Source and manipulate supporting visuals from existing concept
· Communicate visual ideas within the marketing team quickly, through well-honed drawn skills, both digitally and in traditional media.
· Mastery of Photoshop, image manipulation and digital painting in general.
· A great understanding of composition
· Breadth of style, and a proven ability to convey narrative
· Transfer written scripts into visual storyboards
· A good communicator and able to work well both individually and as part of a team
· 3 years of experience as a marketing artist.
• You should be able to create stunning, polished 2D visuals for digital and print from existing renders and concepts, as well as originating art assets
· Experience with colour grading, illustration and compositing
· Experience with a 3D package (3DS Max or Maya)
· You will be joining a growing, friendly team at an exciting time, therefore an easy going, responsive nature is a must, as is the ability to work under pressure and maintain excellent communication at all times is essential
Interested? Get in touch!
Keep Calm and waka waka...