Once upon a game...
Two brothers who had (more than a) knack for making games founded a studio 8 years ago whose games are on 1 in every 5 persons phone in the World!
Today, their mobile first studio stands at 3 offices and 150 people strong.
They have an incredibly impressive strong portfolio, built on the 3 pillars of innovation, quality and fun. They have won many awards including `Game of the Year' more than once…
Currently, they stand at 1.6Billion downloads.
They are focussing a lot of attention on their newest Barcelona studio; They are growing a lot and this is where all of their new titles are being developed.
The role you play...
Join them as a Liveops Manager - this role will work with the Creative Director, Executive Producer and Leads to launch a new action multiplayer game on mobile. They are indie, you won’t just be another number, your impact will be real, your voice will be heard and your role in the project will be weighty.
What your week might look like...
- Lead the LiveOps team of a live game, setting clear objectives and priorities whilst inspiring
- Inrease game performance by transforming ideas for features into detailed, clear specifications
- Regular communication with stakeholders to secure player engagement and proper customer care
- Promote knowledge sharing culture.
What we are looking for…
- 3+ years experience in Product Management or Game Design in the mobile gaming industry, especially free-to-play
- Experience in F2P Monetization
- Confident in taking full responsibility for a live game with ability to turn difficult concepts into something simple for the user
- Interdisciplinary team management experience and distributed teams
- Ability to change strategies when needed
- Creative mindset with strong logical and analytical skills.
What you can look forward to…
- Pushing out of their comfort zone is key, change won’t be a challenge, it will be welcome
- Be a big fish in a big pond, their ambitions match the industry giants, but their culture is closer to a start-up
- The office is close to the beach, comfy and spacious
- Grow with the studio. Encourage you in your personal career path; listen, review and act
- Big emphasis on working with the latest tech and personal growth
- A great compensation package including medical insurance, meals, travel, fitness, mobile payments, payment of tourist trips and a lot of additional services.
If you don’t already live in Barcelona – Welcome to the good life!
- A wonderful city with a beautiful Old town, on the beach, near mountains with a rich culture & history. Very diverse, home to anyone from families, young professionals to old timers
- Great schools
- Easily accessible and affordable housing options
- Sunny climates most of the year
- Slower pace of life, emphasis on work/life balance
- Last but not least…Wine, music, sangria, tapas & chocolate.