Bethesda Softworks @ Rockville, MD, US
Bethesda.net is looking for an experienced Live Producer to join our team. Live Producers work with all parts of our internal team and our partnered studios to facilitate communication, solve problems related to the Bethesda.net platform and prepare everyone for title launches. Candidates will be comfortable influencing and negotiating priorities with other teams’ leadership, particularly emphasizing overall organizational success as the most highly-desirable outcomes.
- 2+ years in a position where you directly managed the operation of an online title
- 3+ years of production experience
- Demonstrated ability to plan, track, and deliver on complex, multi-disciplinary projects
- Exceptional attention to detail
- ITIL training or knowledge of ITIL Service Management principles a plus
- Familiarity with the Zenimax family of games
- Own the platform live service, it is your responsibility to keep it up
- Monitor and manage the health of the 24/7 live platform service
- Create procedures and standards for our Live Ops team, to ensure minimal downtime and a consistent player experience
- Work with our release team to ensure scheduling, testing, deployment, and communication of platform updates and hotfixes are completed to a high standard
- Maintain, update, and ensure completion of team-based checklists to ensure smooth & event free AAA game launches and organizational events
- Drive and advocate on behalf of studios for features and processes that can lead to a more robust live service and better player experience
- Collaborate with QA, Engineering, and Development, to triage issues found in the live environments
- Track live issues to ensure they are being followed up on / ensure updates are provided to impacted studios
- Drives post-event / launch collection of feedback and provides summaries to relevant parties
- Prioritize department initiatives based on data informed decision making
- Communicate product health/status with a leadership group regarding product risks and challenges, with solutions to address them
- Coordinate large scale technical projects that require coordination with different business disciplines
- Provide leadership & coordination during global cross-organization live events & launches
- Manage and grow external partner relationships
- People LOVE to work with you. Clients request YOU.
- You are customer focused and have a passion for providing awesome customer service.
- You are energetic and possess a sense of urgency.
- You are able to communicate effectively with anyone at any level in the organization
- You have great ideas and a background in executing on those ideas.
- Creative problem solver with a proven ability to prioritize effectively.