Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America’s largest independent game developers with close to 600 employees and over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company’s games have reached more than 200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead by Daylight, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world’s most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney, Netflix, Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, and many more. For more information: bhvr.com.
- Work closely with the product manager to define events and promotions strategies.
- Build and manage a detailed and comprehensive plan of in-game events and promotions. Oversee their successful implementation.
- Coordinate and set up the various in-game communication tools (assets creation, push notifications, etc.)
- Work closely with the data analyst and product manager to monitor the performance of events and report on their impact on in-game KPIs
- Work closely with the Community Team to analyze and monitor user feedback and determine trends and behaviour.
- Incorporate best practices derived from analysis into new and existing game features and communicate key takeaways to management.
- Set up and manage A/B tests to improve in-game key metrics.
- Constantly analyze and efficiently benchmark our competitors’ games
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Statistics or Business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to work collaboratively with many internal and external teams.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of professional experience in a related industry.
- Solid understanding of the mobile video games market.
- Excellent analytical skills and proficient with Excel.
- Proficiency with SQL and Tableau a strong plus.