Royal Leamington Spa
Art and Animation
Permanent | Full Time
Playground Games are looking for a Lighting Artist to join our team in Leamington Spa. As an Asset Lighting Artist you will work with the Lead Lighting Artist and Environment team to achieve our vision for lighting using both baked and dynamic lighting solutions on our game assets. As an important member of the team, you'll be responsible for consistently creating high quality lighting art, meeting deadlines and identifying risks or opportunities for improvement. You will be collaborating with other departments both internally and externally to drive quality as well as identifying and helping to develop new techniques and toolsets for asset lighting. All our team members must be highly motivated, flexible and detail conscious.
- Excellent knowledge of lighting theory.
- Understanding and experience baking lightmaps.
- Excellent knowledge of asset lighting pipelines and cutting-edge art techniques.
- Understanding of all technical aspects of environment asset creation.
- Experience working with outsource vendors.
- An interest in off-line 3D rendering.
- A passion for games.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's most exciting games studios, using cutting edge technology to create world class games with an established, highly talented and collaborative team.
Keep Calm and waka waka...