Natural Motion/Zynga is looking for a Lead Product Manager to join the world's #1 racing game!
You will be responsible for the continuing growth and efficiency of CSR2. You'll focus on live operations and events, and work closely with new feature teams to maximize their impact.
You will own the overall live content, optimization and improvement roadmaps, and lead a team of Product Managers focused on the analysis, design and optimization of the live game. You will use your analytical, business, design and leadership skills to create extraordinary live experiences that players will remember.
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last. In 2018 & 2019, NaturalMotion Studios were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Desirable Experience & Skills
- Constantly improve the game's live performance both through player-facing improvements and increasing the live team's effectiveness.
- Create and maintain an exciting vision and roadmap for CSR2 focusing on live operations, content and events.
- Plan for the future of racing - set out a 3 year strategy for the live operation, content and events.
- Represent the live group at all levels- from senior stakeholders to other team members - motivate and negotiate to ensure your team deliver their goals.
- Identify optimization & improvements and work with your team to deliver them. Learn from everything we do & apply those learning to future improvements.
- Conduct analysis and maintain a deep understanding of the live game. Work with Analytics, Design, Consumer Insights and PM teams to see the live game from economic, monetization and player facing perspectives.
- Partner with the wider game PM team to ensure maximum upside by integrating feature improvements with the live roadmap.
- Understand the game economy and core health, and ensure this operates in harmony with our live content cadence.
- Make live ops accessible to the rest of the team- support dashboards, tools and share your expertise and findings as much as possible.
- Manage the live PM team, help them to maximize their impact through coaching and process improvements.
- Strong Product Management experience in free-to-play game development with a proven track record with live operations and events.
- Strong passion for games, creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences, and great understanding of industry trends.
- Excel and Data analysis experience, with ideally SQL proficiency (optional - training available)
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail.
- Line Management or coaching experience.
- Experience providing clear direction and setting measurable goals to a team.
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff.
- Strong will to always raise the bar, and to challenge self and others.
- Proactive, curious, respectful, people-first approach .
- Positive, collaborative and open-minded.
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.