Lead Producer Remote Role – Full Time
Roll7 is a small and fiercely independent BAFTA and multi award winning studio with a small team of 10 people. We pride ourselves on our creativity and are best known for our original, innovative and critically acclaimed IP.
We are committed to excellence in all parts of game development, and we strive to make the process as inclusive and exciting, offering large degrees of ownership and autonomy to our team.
See our for Staff Benefits and Company Culture
Roll7 run development remotely and this role requires the applicant to undertake the vast majority of their work at home (9/10 days). Appropriate equipment, dev kits and software licenses will be supplied as required. One day a fortnight we work from central London as a team, therefore applicants MUST be based in the UK.
We’re looking for an experienced and talented Producer to take this key position on our latest and most exciting project to date. Reporting to the Roll7 Management Team, you will have responsibility for the delivery of the project to time and on budget, and within the quality expectations of the studio and our funders.
£ Competitive DOE
28th April 2019
- To lead and support a multidisciplinary team
- Manage the schedules of multiple departments within the game team, to ensure that milestones are agreed, detailed and delivered as expected
- Create milestone content and realistic production schedules in coordination with team leads and management
- Manage the project budget - identifying resource requirements and expectations, tracking actual project spend vs planned spend and updating projections
- Ensure project scope is being adhered to
- Identify and resolve conflicts between schedule, budget and design goals
- Manage communication of project progress to the Roll7 Management Team
- Ensure each team member is working from a tracked schedule and has a strong sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability for the quality and timeliness of their contribution
- Ensure effective communication, foster positive working relationships and teamwork
- Keep abreast of current market trends
- Work closely with international publishers
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a Lead Producer
- Experience and or Qualifications in project management methodologies
- Experience with project management and bug tracking software
- Experience working in a production role on at least two shipped console titles
- Strong Team Management Skills – experience of managing and motivating teams of developers in all disciplines towards a common project goal.
- Strong risk analysis skills where it relates to scheduling, budget, personnel and design.
- The ability to identify and communicate project milestone goals and objectives.
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, G-Suite, Excel and other project management tools in a production environment
- Experience with Agile methodologies, such as SCRUM / Kanban
- Passionate, willing to go that extra mile to make truly great games
- Demonstrable and effective verbal and written communications skills
- Been part of a full project lifecycle from inception to post launch support
- Some experience with Remote work or working with Remote Teams