- Well establlished studios with overseas Head Office
- 60+ staff in Brisbane studio
- Console Unreal Engine based new game
- Bonus based on performance & product success
- Visa sponsorship & relocation an option post lockdown, but at the moment preference for people based in Australia or New Zealand.
- Start date early 2021
Lead Game Developer
As a highly experienced Lead Programmer reporting to the Technical Director, your 10+ years of games development will enable you to be instrumental in Leading the Dev Team through development, release and to live operation.
- Work as a key Lead of the Programming Team to design and implement game systems and project features
- Assist with planning, work estimation and task scheduling.
- Work with the other departments to complete work on time to a high standard
- Mentor Programming team members
- Adhere to and enforce good engineering practices and company tech standards
- Care about the games we are making and be committed to developing them to a high standard.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Strong engineering skills are essential. You have a high level of C++ or C# experience, and a passion for problem solving.
- Experience in multiple areas of game development technology including UNREAL.
- You have shipped multiple game titles preferably in a Senior Engineer role.
- You have great collaboration and communication skills.
- You care about the development process and improve it at every opportunity with outstanding documentation
- Experience developing and shipping titles using a game engine. Unity or Unreal experience is a bonus.
- Experience with client/server technologies is beneficial, as well as experience with networking, database engines and server infrastructure
- Experience with running a live product, regular update releases and LiveOps is beneficial.
For full studio details please feel free to contact me anytime.
Bronwynn Lusted - Conkerberry Recruitment for Games