We are looking for a lead designer to join our experienced team, creating compelling game experiences across a broad set of platforms and genres. The successful candidate will be working on high profile projects across multiple platforms.
We offer excellent conditions and a competitive package in a fun working environment.
- Lead the design team to create new and exciting game features and content
- Provide leadership, direction and line management to the design team
- Own an on-going design relationship with the publisher and stakeholders
- Work closely with stake holders to establish the games design vision and hold responsibility for the creation and maintenance of any design documentation in support of that vision
- Effectively time manage yourself and those in your team
- Review design elements to ensure a captivating game experience and tweak or re-balance elements falling short of the project design vision
- Work closely with the game director to help add definition to the design vision for projects
- Evangelise the game design within the company and to external stakeholders
- 2+ years game development in a senior role
- Shipped multiple titles in a design role where you held important areas of responsibility
- Able to work collaboratively with all departments to develop a game in line with your design vision for it.
- An excellent understanding of past and current game trends
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and organised
- Detail orientated
- Proven track record working on a variety of game genres and economic models for games
- Experience utilising metrics for game design improvements
- Experience working across a number of platforms from mobile to VR
- Interest in vehicles, both real and concept
- Good knowledge of board games and CCGs
- Experience using Unreal
- Experience using Unity