Deep Silver/Koch Media GmbH - Munich
Help Deep Silver Publishing take some of the most exciting AAA brands like Dead Island, Saints Row and Metro to the next level by becoming part of our international organization. Deep Silver is structured in a flat configuration where innovation, passion, and individual contribution are valued and rewarded.
We are currently seeking a
(Junior) QA Project Manager (m/f/d)
We are seeking an individual with a proven track record in the delivery of games QA test programs across console and PC.
- Develop testing strategies that are specific to projects (s), platform requirements and needs
- Coordinate the daily work of external QA teams, track the performance and report results
- Schedule, control and supervise external QA, communicate with internal Development QA teams
- Collaborate with Product Management in tasks related to first party relations, such as submission procedures, waiver requests etc.
- Assist other internal departments such as Marketing, PR and Game Producing
- Communicate with the internal and external stakeholders to discuss timelines and other matters related to projects
- Plan the resources and the QA schedule for the assigned project(s)
- Evaluate product milestone approvals, certification and release readiness
- Document and verify 1st party feedback
- Maintain a research database and resources related to projects
- Defend the interests of the company in regards to the projects and their QA
- Independently organize, manage and prioritize time and tasks
- Work on simultaneous projects and cope with last minute problems/requests by demonstrating flexibility in rearranging priorities and showing a service oriented approach
- Promptly follow up and take the initiative on requests/needs as they arise, taking responsibility and establishing a climate of trust
- At least 1+ year experience in the Games Quality Assurance Management and testing
- Extensive knowledge of video game industry
- Strong Project Management and Communication skills
- You have console experience at least on one current platform
- Understanding of the tools and best practices used in the video game industry
- Superior interpersonal skills, including the ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Excellent English skills, other languages are welcome
- Capacity to work on simultaneous projects to adapt to a vibrant industry
- Strong analytical skills and basic understanding of statistical methods
- Ability to work independently, take initiatives, defend the interests of the project and to escalate upon necessity
- Sense of organization, attention to detail and eager to learn new skills.
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in computer science, or related discipline.
- Compliance experience in first party platforms
- Employment in one of the most exciting industries in the world: the games and media industry
- Partnership-oriented working atmosphere in a modern and broad-based media company
- Attractive remuneration models, company benefits such as company pension plans, employee events, flexible working hours, further training, free drinks, fresh organic fruit, etc.
Do you want to be part of our success story? We look forward to receiving your application!
International applications are welcome!
The more comprehensive your documents are to us, the better we can get a picture of you. You should upload at least one cover letter and your CV. Please prefer to use our online application form. com.
Deep Silver/Koch Media GmbH - Lochhamer Str. deepsilver.com" target="_blank">www.deepsilver.com - www.kochmedia.de